To login with Facebook you will first need to connect your account. Completing this step is easy; just go to svnet.svn.org and:
- Click the "Connect with Facebook button"
- On the next page you will see your Facebook profile photo and a prompt: "Click here to log in to the account you wish to connect with your Facebook account."
- Once you click through, you will see a form to enter your username and password for SVNet. This will be the last time you'll need to remember your SVNet login credentials! If you need help getting your username and password, please contact Casey Lauderdale at email@example.com
- Finally, confirm that you want your accounts linked. Now, anytime you visit svnet.svn.org, you can login with one click via the Facebook button.
It is also easy to add your Twitter stream to your profile page.
- After logging in, go to your "Manage Profile" page (link is located on the right rail)
- Click on the Networks* button
- Follow the instructions next to the Twitter icon
*You can also add links to your other favorite social media profiles here (LinkedIn, Facebook, G+, etc.)You'll notice a few other integrations as well, such as the feature to cross-post to SVNet and Twitter, but these are the best two to get started with.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the SVN team.